- a of or relating to ergonomics
- The iPhone is a typical piece of Ive design: an austere, abstract, platonic-looking form that somehow also manages to feel warm and organic and ergonomic.
- Firms like Humantific, whose founders are designers, apply the same process used in designing sleek MP3 players and ergonomic teakettles to unwieldy intangibles like cell-phone .
- The home- and office-furnishings company spent more than three years collaborating with New Zealand--based Formway Design to produce this new ergonomic chair.
News & Articles
- High heels can trip over workers’ rights
There’s a movement to make offices provide ergonomic chairs to protect workers’ backs, writes Froma Harrop. Shouldn’t there be one to free female servers from walking all day on foot-deforming high heels?
June 15, 2013 - Seattle Times
- HP ZR2330w
The HP ZR2330w is a versatile 23-inch business monitor offering solid IPS color quality, wide viewing angles, and an ergonomic stand.
June 13, 2013 - PC Magazine
- Plastic Coupling provides drip-free, reliable connections.
Featuring ergonomic thumb latch, NS1 Series quick disconnect coupling provides secure, reliable connect and disconnect. Non-spill shutoff valves ensure drip-free disconnects, and drybreak style design minimizes air inclusion. Connection can be made with minimal alignment and allows tubing to rotate freely without kinking/twisting. Constructed from polypropylene and PEEK® materials for strength ...
June 12, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Matt Fraction in MTV.com
The inspiration for the new design came from thinking about a sleeker, leaner, tougher Iron Man,explained Fraction. "If technology is increasingly getting smaller and lighter it seems like the Iron Man should do the same: ergonomic and...
- Jim Richards in New Zealand Herald
It has been a good two days,said Richards. "We have discovered some ergonomic issues with my car that we will address, but aside from those it was a very productive and encouraging two-day test. The team has developed two fast and reliable...
- Steve Peters in Canada NewsWire (press release)
Ergonomic-related injuries, or musculoskeletal disorders, account for over 40 per cent of all lost-time injuries,said Peters, speaking at Ryerson University's George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre, "We are making progress in our...