er : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; occurs with yttrium
- n a room in a hospital or clinic staffed and equipped to provide emergency care to persons requiring immediate medical treatment
News & Articles
- Dwyane Wade… er, Three reflects on another NBA Championship
No wonder Dwyane Wade, er, I mean Three was seeming a little bit giddy in his post-game press conference. He had two banged up knees (which may or may not require surgery) and had been up and down throughout the playoffs. We didn’t know what we were getting out of him but you had to…
June 21, 2013 - NBC Sports: ProBasketballTalk
- Uptick in Number of Children Visiting ER After 2009 Medical Marijuana Law Passed
Uptick in Number of Children Visiting ER After 2009 Medical Marijuana Law Although there seems to be an abundance of advocates for medical marijuana , medical professional say that treats made with cannabis have sent more children to the ER since laws were passed in 2009 allowing for its medicinal use. Specifically, a study conducted by researchers at Colorado Children's Hospital found a large ...
June 21, 2013 - Injury Board
- Charge 'er Up! Tesla Offers Quickie Battery Swap
Tesla Motors said it will offer drivers on some routes the option to swap in a new battery rather than take a 30-minute break to recharge every 260 miles. The option will cost around the price of 15 gallons of gas.
June 21, 2013 - CNBC
- Tori Spelling in Toronto Sun
She tells People.com, "His friend called me and said he was in the ER (emergency room). He didn't want to to scare me, so he just said he had a crash and that they were X-Raying him."
- John Prescott in Telegraph.co.uk
He was definitely going in, er, six months, perhaps a year, certainly before the next election. When it never happened, Gordon was furious and the whole cycle began again,Mr Prescott said.