- s the same distance apart at every point
- Chad is remote almost equidistant from the Red Sea, the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean.
- Within the sylvan secrecy of Bohemian Grove, 75 miles north of San Francisco, there is a spot almost equidistant from the Russian River and Snob Hill Trail.
- He accuses Obama of "taking an equidistant position between the country he leads and its detractors and enemies.
News & Articles
- Conference to explore making peace
The internationally recognized symbol for peace is simple: a circle with three lines. Every point along the closed curve is equidistant from the center, where imaginary lines that exude from those points meet. The three lines enclosed by the circle intersect at the center too.
June 17, 2013 - The Toledo Blade
- Sam Hornish Jr in Motorsport.com
Since I have always lived equidistant from Indianapolis and Chicago, I grew up following both teams to some extent,Hornish said. "However, since meeting Peyton (Manning) and Tony (Dungy) at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway a couple of years...
- Tony Cunningham in Whitehaven News
Mr Cunningham said: "The major issue is that the hospital must be accessible for the people of Maryport, Cockermouth and Workington as well as for the people of Copeland. The ideal place is somewhere equidistant. It'sa West Cumberland Hospital, not...
- John Howard in Ninemsn
I think it's a silly idea, I think we have a very good national capital,Mr Howard told Southern Cross radio. "Didn't we settle that sort of a hundred years ago? I thought we settled it so that it was equidistant so to speak from both...