- n a thermosetting resin; used chiefly in strong adhesives and coatings and laminates
- v glue with epoxy
epoxy the shards
- Imagine how baffled your ancestors would be in a modern supermarket: the epoxy-like tubes of Go-Gurt, the preternaturally fresh Twinkies, the vaguely pharmaceutical Vitamin Water.
- It's pressure-molded out of a carbon-fiber composite a jet-age fabric woven with graphite and impregnated with epoxythat's 20% lighter than conventional foam and-fiber .
- He had even copied ABRO's labeling, including one sample card with a photo of a woman applying epoxy to a bicycle.
News & Articles
- Loaded Boards Uncorks The Tesseract
Loaded Boards releases their new freeride skateboard, the Tesseract. Made from bamboo, glass and epoxy composite skins and cork, these boards are versatile, high performance quiver killers. (PRWeb June 28, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10875955.htm
June 28, 2013 - PRWeb
- Kelly Slater in Los Angeles Times
I seem to be riding a new board every time I go for a surf,Slater said. "This one I just rode was an epoxy swallow-tail and seemed to go really well in these conditions. I've pretty much just been cruising and testing out some equipment."
- Jason Bohn in FOXSports.com
The doctor cut back in the same spot,Bohn said. "He stitched it up and then patched it like you would a pair of jeans. He even used the word epoxy to make it seal."
- Panfilo Lacson in Sun.Star
Meanwhile, Lacson accused Arroyo of allegedly supervising cheating in the elections last year and criticized her of "clinging with epoxy" to the presidency.