- s of writing or narration; divided into or composed of episodes
the book is episodic and the incidents don't always hang together
- s occurring or appearing at usually irregular intervals
episodic in his affections
- s limited in duration to a single episode
an account concerned primarily with episodic events such as the succession of rulers
- Since those car companies didn't learn anything from that experience, there have been episodic auto sector crises since then.
- Though Berry does not yet have scientific evidence, she strongly believes that low-tech treatments like episodic photography can spark specific and targeted activity in the .
- It's a daring, necessarily episodic endeavor, that Fincher and his team bring to spectacular and intimate life.
News & Articles
- Wall Street Journal Announces 24 Startups Participating in 'WSJ Startup of the Year'
NEW YORK -- The Wall Street Journal announced today the 24 startups chosen by Wall Street Journal editors to participate in 'WSJ Startup of the Year,' an episodic video documentary for WSJ Live, the Journal's ...
June 12, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- The Walking Dead heads to Vita with new bundle, '400 Days' episode
Sony announced at its E3 conference that Telltale's acclaimed episodic adventure game series The Walking Dead is headed to the PlayStation Vita. The platform will also host an all-new episode titled "400 Days," along with other bonus content. "400 Days" will also come to Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Mac and iOS this summer. A new PlayStation Vita bundle that collects every episode of The Walking Dead is ...
June 11, 2013 - Joystiq
- Chill Debuts "Vigilante Diaries," a Ground-Breaking New Original Online Series Starring Jason Mewes
First Two Episodes of the Series Available at http://www.chill.com/VD for $4.99; "Episodic Funding" Model Looks to Ongoing Fan Support to Finish out the Season (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10818941.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Peter Molyneux in Kotaku Australia
Soon after the retail launch we're doing episodic,series creator Peter Molyneux told GI.biz. "We break it down in chapters. We give away the first chapter entirely free, the first hour. When you reach a certain point in the game it says...
- David Frankel in Kansas City Star
What Scott wrote into the script was a sense of longing,Frankel said. "He didn't make it an episodic, literal translation of the book. He made it the story of a marriage - the whole rollercoaster ride this couple goes through over a period...
- Susan Sarandon in Daily Caller
It won't be the 'Jersey Shore,'Sarandon, 63, told PEOPLE during a World Champions Event at SPiN. "It's more of an episodic documentary. We're trying to invent something you haven't seen before that follows a bunch of people in this crazy...