- n a short speech (often in verse) addressed directly to the audience by an actor at the end of a play
- n a short passage added at the end of a literary work
the epilogue told what eventually happened to the main characters
- As the Democratic National Committee gathered in the grand ballroom of Chicago's Sheraton-Blackstone Hotel at week's end for the usual convention epilogue, Utah Committeeman .
- But in Napoleon's case, the company actually flew the cast and crew back to Idaho and shot the epilogue after the movie opened.
- Hitchcock directed only 20 episodes; however, he not only inspired the series' perverse sensibility but gave each episode a personal introduction and epilogue that showed that .
News & Articles
- Hayate x Blade Manga Ends in Ultra Jump
Epilogue to yuri comedy-action manga to be published in July
June 20, 2013 - Anime News Network
- Skulls of the Shogun heads to Steam next month, beta available now
A "bigger" and "beefier" version of 17-BIT's tactical strategy game, Skulls of the Shogun , will hit Steam next month , boasting six new maps, a multiplayer progression system, and a new four-chapter epilogue. Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-a-Fide Edition features all of the content found in the Xbox Live Arcade and Windows 8 versions of the game, including real-time multiplayer, hotseat support ...
June 18, 2013 - Joystiq
- Adriano Galliani in Setanta Sports
Chelsea have authorised us to open negotiations with Drogba,Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport. "Unfortunately, the response we feared came (for Shevchenko). Chelsea consider Andrei unsellable. This epilogue makes us very sad."
- Michiko Kakutani in Times Online
Ms Kakutani describes the final pages of the book as "a big-screen, heart-racing, bone-chilling confrontation" and adds it contains "an epilogue that clearly lays out people's fates".
- Michael Emerson in RTE.ie
Emerson said: "For those people that want to pony up and buy the complete Lost series, there is a bonus feature. Which is...... you could call it an epilogue. A lost scene. It's a lot - it's 12 or 14 minutes that opens a window onto that gap of...