- v enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- s giving or marked by complete attention to
- Finally, he is content to stay enwrapped.
- He becomes completely enwrapped in the subject of his garden in Cuernavaca as he leads the visitor about the old walls that have been rebuilt by Pancho; as he shows with genuine .
- An enormous blob of flame suddenly enwrapped the bird.
News & Articles
- Bentley signs Caylee's Law in wake of Casey Anthony trial
Millions of Americans were enwrapped in the saga of a single young mother in Florida and her missing toddler, Caylee, and were outraged when Casey Anthony was not convicted for the death of her child, who was missing for a month before being reported.
June 11, 2013 - Montgomery Advertiser