- n the ceremony of installing a new monarch
- The enthronement of the 100th Archbishop was a splendid ceremony.
- The enthronement of Henry Pu Yi and the inauguration of an Empire in Manchuria will prove a stabilizing factor in the promotion of peace in the Orient.
- At Westminster Cathedral's three-hour ceremony of enthronement this week, he pointed out that the Communist denial of God's fatherhood "means in effect the denial of the .
- Adebayo Adedeji in The Guardian - Nigeria
Adedeji, announcing the peer review for Nigeria, stated that "ineffective implementation of policies and laws: frequent policy reversals have also been a hindrance to the enthronement of good governance. This is attributed to weak political will and...
- Alvaro Uribe in Washington Post
Moreover, Uribe said, "the people of Colombia have every right to ...... accept mediation, but not the type of mediation which seeks ...... the political enthronement of terrorism."