- r in an enterprising manner
`Let's go up that mountain,' she said enterprisingly
- Last week, as a great and novel civic philanthropy which aroused nationwide excitement, Chinese Mayor Wu Te-chen of Shanghai enterprisingly began to marry poor Chinese in .
- Far more important than the commander's personal tragedy are the remarkable battle sequences in the last reel, an international patchwork of action shots enterprisingly assembled .
- The play is being given by the Milwaukee Repertory Theater as part of an enterprisingly varied season that has included Sophocles' Electra and Noel Coward's Design for Living.
News & Articles
- Fixus Co. Ltd. CEO Founds Charity Project And Sends Out A Call For Affiliates To Join The Effort
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Enterprisingly taking matters into his own hands Hans Carlsson, CEO of Fixus Co. Ltd. announces the launch of his new charity project named Affiliates 4 Charity. The Swedish online entrepreneur and his top internet marketing company endeavor to raise money for various charitable organizations by way of enlisting the support of those in ...
Jan. 16, 2014 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance