enceinte : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- He would take Mamma out in our Citroen and yell to the agents de police, 'femme enceinte,' which means, 'woman with child,' and the agent de police would stop all the trolley-cars .
- He and the friend's wife are overpowered by love for each other, she becoming enceinte.
- Among the living was his enceinte fian cee, Irne Jodart.
News & Articles
- Sideshow: Stefani to fill 'Voice' maternity-leave gap
Gwen taking Christina's chair TMZ says it has learned Gwen Stefani has signed on to be a judge on The Voice, subbing for the enceinte Christina Aguilera during Season 7, which starts taping in June.
April 22, 2014 - The Philadelphia Inquirer