emetic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- The word on our oncology floors is that pot's a pretty good appetite stimulant and anti-emetic.
- Judge Woolsey decided that its purpler passages are "emetic," rather than "aphrodisiac"; that the net effect of its 768 big pages is "a somewhat tragic and very powerful .
- But the film's carnage is emetic, not exploitative.
News & Articles
- Acacia Pharma Initiates Phase II Study With APD403 in Chemotherapy Induced Nausea & Vomiting (CINV)
Acacia Pharma, a pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of drugs for supportive care, announces the initiation of a Phase II study of APD403 in the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea & vomiting (CINV). CINV remains a clinically significant problem in cancer patients receiving emetogenic chemotherapy despite the availability of a range of anti-emetic medications. CINV ...
Oct. 30, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance