elliptic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of a leaf shape) in the form of an ellipse
- s rounded like an egg
- s characterized by extreme economy of expression or omission of superfluous elements
the dialogue is elliptic and full of dark hints
the explanation was concise, even elliptical to the verge of obscurity"- H.O.Taylor
- Author McKenney, who has spent nearly four years in writing Mirage, tells her complicated story in an elliptic, literary shorthand that conveys much information quickly but will be .
- Staggering innovation: the hoar and royally honored firms of Rolls-Royce and Sunbeam have at last abandoned the cantilever rear spring, adopted the semi-elliptic type used on .
- The semi-elliptic transverse springs are the only parts exactly the same as in the old Ford.
News & Articles
- Cryptographic Authenticator suits medical and industrial applications.
Model DS28E35 DeepCover® Secure Authenticator integrates FIPS 186-based, Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm engine to implement public-key cryptography to operate challenge-and-response protocol between host controller and attached devices. Specified over -40 to +85°C temperature range, it includes nonvolatile memory, random number generator, and decrement-only usage counter. Operating ...
June 21, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Hail Open Source Authentication! The Password Is 'dead' - Long Live The Pin!
LONDON , June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ - - CertiVox, a leading provider of web 2.0 security services, today announced the launch of the M-Pin™ Strong Authentication System , the first open source, multi-factor authentication system based on proven elliptic curve cryptography, for web, cloud and mobile applications which will reduce authentication costs by up to 93% and banish username and ...
June 21, 2013 - Linux
- Bruce Schneier in TG Daily
Schneier explains, "This is how [the elliptic algorithm] works: There are a bunch of [fixed number constants] in the standard used to define the algorithm's elliptic curve. These constants are listed in Appendix A of the NIST publication, but...