elfish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s usually good-naturedly mischievous
- Suddenly, an elfish, dirty-looking creature in a little cap hopped over the low wall grinning, saying "What's the problem?" He was either old, or very young.
- Now Maggie Teyte will see whether her studied musicianship will stand her in as good stead as once her pretty legs and elfish personality did.
- This delicate, elfish woman is as restless, as full of vitality as a wheat field on a windy day.
News & Articles
- It’s Beginning to Read a Lot Like Christmas …
Season’s Bounty Heralds the Holidays Sandra Olivetti Martin For us at Bay Weekly, this week’s paper arrives like Christmas. The wait has been long and ticklish with anticipation. Preparation has kept us busy for days and nights, our keyboards ringing like tools in elfish workshops. Visions of what’s to come have danced in our heads. Now the wait is over. With this week’s paper ...
Nov. 21, 2013 - Bay Weekly
- James R Matthews in Pottstown Mercury
He was such an entertaining fellow with an almost elfish or devilish sense of humor,said county Commissioner James R. Matthews, who has known Fillinger since the early 1970s.
- David Heyman in Los Angeles Times
Unlike every other book, you cannot remove elements of this book,Heyman said. "You can remove scenes of Ron playing Quidditch from the fifth book, and you can remove Hermione and SPEW [Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare] and those...