eighty-six : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being six more than eighty
- In ten square miles of the eastern state I live in New Jersey are more people than there are in the five hundred and eighty-six thousand square miles of Alaska.
- Thanking a friend for felicitations, he said, "Mine is just an old story told eighty-six times and this year for the eighty-seventh time.
News & Articles
- Photo Gallery: Hanover High School Graduation
One-hundred eighty-six graduates received their diplomas at Hanover High School’s commencement in Hanover, N.H., on June 14, 2013.
June 17, 2013 - Valley News
- Globe High graduates happily turn their tassels
Globe — On Tuesday, June 4 Globe High School celebrated the Class of 2013 in grand style. Eighty-six students clad in black and orange caps and gowns marched onto Harbison Field with big smiles for the last time as GHS students.
June 12, 2013 - Arizona Silver Belt
- Al Horford in Baltimore Sun
Eighty-six thousand, three-hundred and forty-four,Florida center Al Horford said with a smile and zero hesitation.
- Jim Anderton in International Herald Tribune
Eighty-six years or so seems long enough for New Zealand to wait for access to the Australian market for apples,Anderton told reporters.
- Margaret Atwood in National Post
Eighty-six billion dollars in the arts industries in Canada has just been somehow totally dismissed by Prime Minister Harper,said Ms. Atwood, speaking before a crowd of about 300 people.