- s being one more than eighty
- One hundred and eighty-one years ago, in the fall of 1827, a group of mechanics met in the shadow of Independence Hall to form what they called the Mechanics Union of Trade .
News & Articles
- Tai Chi & Body-Mind Practices Level 1
Studies have shown the effectiveness of Tai Chi in improving overall well-being, easing chronic disease conditions and preventing falls. Level I emphasizes a twenty-seven movement Tai Chi short form, with exercises from Bagua, Xingyi, Qigong, Yoga and Meditation included. Level II presents an eighty-one movement intermediate form. Both levels are adapted to ensure balanced development of body ...
June 11, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Harry Reid in NewsOK.com
He twice read the Encyclopedia Britannica from cover to cover, from A to Z,Reid added. "He was the only American to earn his law degree while serving as a member of Congress." "Four thousand, eighty-one American soldiers have died....
- Roger Federer in 940 News
Eighty-one matches is an amazing series,Federer said. "I have a lot of respect for him."
- Zeenat Aman in International Herald Tribune
Eighty-one films as a leading lady for over 15 years - I journeyed from girlhood to womanhood through them,said Aman. "But away from the camera too, life has been fulfilling."