eighty-five : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being five more than eighty
- Another eighty-five years would be the death of me.
- OK, so the guy who's been White House correspondent for all of about eighty-five days knows how long any particular diplomatic action should take.
- For a ship a hundred voyages round the world, for a man eighty-five years of lifeeither record, measured against ordinary lives and voyages, is worth respect.
- Michael Vaughan in CricInfo.com
It is a worry because I want to see Steve back to what we all know,said Vaughan. "Eighty-five mph-plus, getting the ball going away from the right-hander, and getting the ball in decent areas. He'll be the first to admit he hasn't done...
- Kevin Garnett in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I'm feeling great,Garnett said at training camp. "I'm not all the way back but it's going good. I think everything is right on schedule to where it should be. Eighty-five percent, 90 percent would be pretty accurate."
- T Boone Pickens in MSN Money
Eighty-five million barrels of oil a day is all the world can produce, and the demand is 87 million,Pickens said. "It's just that simple."