- s inspiring a feeling of fear; strange and frightening
- Pundits also noted how the school lawn bore an eery resemblance to the ill-fated green backdrop McCain had previously used.
- Others find its eery, passionate songs unforgettable.
- Some storytellers, without apparently holding anything back, tell their tales in such a knowing way that they seem edged with creepy implications, shadowed by eery suggestions .
News & Articles
- The Data Privacy Debate Is Just Beginning
Thanks to the NSA scandal, consumers are finally thinking about how their data is used--and potentially abused. Are you listening, tech companies? The recent revelations that the NSA might secretly be spying on American citizens with little-or-no cause has been an eery--if not much needed--wake up call about the need for better digital privacy standards. But it shouldn't have even been such ...
June 21, 2013 - Inc Magazine
- Lamar Odom in Daily Breeze
We were beat,Odom said. "One game we were up 24 and they came back and beat us. In Game 6, they pretty much beat us up. It's an eery feeling. Sometimes the truth hurts ...... and they beat us.
- Jan Egeland in International Herald Tribune
I sense an eery return to the feeling of late 2003,said Egeland, who has played a major role raising international awareness about the crisis in Darfur.