- n generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin; particularly with vesiculation in the acute stages
- When treating children for chronic eczema, pediatricians may want to look in the laundry room, according to a new study published this week in the journal Pediatrics.
- Because eczema of the foot confined Prime Minister Damaso Berenguer to his quarters in the War Ministry, King Alfonso XIII broke last week the rule that a king never calls on a .
- Roughly 3% to 5% had had hay fever, and about 1% had suffered bouts of eczema.
News & Articles
- Red clover: A powerful herb with strong healing properties
The use of red clover as an herbal remedy goes back centuries, and the plant enjoys a history of both topical and internal applications. As a topical aid, red clover is often an ingredient in liniments and balms, for relieving the pain of both eczema and psoriasis, for sores, burns, and as an aid against skin cancer.
June 12, 2013 - Fox News
- Treatment For Eczema | “Beat Eczema” Instructs People How To Treat Their Eczema Naturally And Quickly – Tony Nguyen
Beat Eczema created by Susan Clark is a new Eczema treatment book that provides people with an innovative treatment for Eczema and detailed instructions how to get rid of Eczema naturally and quickly. A full Beat Eczema review on the site Vkool.com indicates if this book is worth buying. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/treatment-for-eczema/beat-eczema ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Big Country boy with severe food allergies, eczema gets surprise of lifetime
About 5 percent of children in the United States have food allergies. Kids with food allergies are likely to have asthma and suffer from eczema, a skin condition that can be serious. One child in the Big Country has all three – asthma, food allergies and eczema.
June 11, 2013 - KTXS Abilene
- Josh Beckett in Boston Herald
That's something you still have to be careful with,Beckett said. "Whenever I have eczema outbreaks, that's usually when my finger gets sore."
- Cate Blanchett in Glasgow Daily Record
We went through three weeks of makeup tests and he was covered in eczema from it all,says Cate. "We were talking about what we were going to do because our skin was taking a battering. So I had this girlie conversation with him and put...
- Rebecca Herbst in Earthtimes.org
I have always had severely dry skin, and suffer from eczema due to allergies,said Rebecca Herbst. "I have been using PURPOSE(R) Gentle Wash and Moisturizer consistently since my dermatologist recommended it when I was fifteen and it really...