- The ebullient cheer leaders did all but go to the field to play themselves.
- The sales team was >ebullient about reaching their sales goal for the week.
- Waving to the crowd, shaking hands, kissing his friends, ebullient Arsenic Lacson, 47, marched bouncily into city hall last week to take the oath of office as mayor of Manila .
News & Articles
- Bill Nelson is man of few words on gay marriage decisions
Democrats were ebullient yesterday with the Supreme Court decisions on gay marriage. So it seemed odd that Sen. Bill Nelson , who only recently said he supported gay marriage, did not put out a statement. We had to ask and …
June 27, 2013 - St. Petersburg Times Blogs
- Cheers and Jeers
h Cheers: To Marianne, Wendy, Ariana, Mike, Marcelo and Rich from Firefighting’s Finest Moving, who unbelievably made moving fun. The seamless synthesis of their teamwork, professionalism, energy, compassion and ebullient personalities completely removed the stress from a traditionally painful experience.
June 27, 2013 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- There Is Joy at Stonewall, but the Mighty Fight Must Press on
It's an ebullient mood in New York City after the Supreme Court rulings. And likely in Los Angeles, and Seattle, and Boston. And spirits are high in Atlanta and Houston and, hell, Ponca City, too. But their work isn't done yet. Meaning ours isn't either.
June 26, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire
- Brian Thornton in BusinessWeek
His generosity of spirit and flamboyancy were indelibly etched on everybody that came across Ken,Talbot Group's Thornton said today. "He was enthusiastic and ebullient about life and what you can get out of life. He had outstanding acumen...
- Mark Sanford in USA Today
What was ebullient before has now - it's a more muted response. (Support for the war) still may be past the 51% mark, but it's a quieter level,Sanford said.
- Geoff Boycott in Newstrack India (blog)
It is still a kick in the guts to lose. Even with the cocky, ebullient Kevin Pietersen as captain, all the upbeat talk in the world will not cover up this defeat,says Boycott in his article.