ebitda : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n income before interest and taxes and depreciation and amortization have been subtracted; an indicator of a company's profitability that is watched by investors (especially in leveraged buyouts)
News & Articles
- NGL Energy Partners LP Announces Fiscal 2013 Results and Filing of Form 10-K
NGL Energy Partners LP today reported net income of $48.2 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $183.5 million for the year ended March 31, 2013.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- RJD Green Inc. CEO Rex Washburn Introduces the Redhawke Energy Division
MISSISSAUGUA, Ontario--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RJD Green, Inc. (OTCBB: RJDG) CEO, Rex Washburn, states he is excited to introduce the Redhawke Energy division and its high growth business plan. Mr. Washburn states, “We anticipate the year-one post acquisition for our first two division efforts to be over $7,000,000 in year-one revenue and over $2,700,000 EBITDA prior to additional acquisitions or ...
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire
- Sofame Reports $251,236 Revenue and $36,946 EBITDA in Q2
Sofame Reports $251,236 Revenue and $36,946 EBITDA in Q2
June 10, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Michael Sabia in CanadianBusiness.com
Bell had its best operating revenue growth in over two years along with steady EBITDA growth,Sabia added. "BCE's earning per share before special items grew by 9.6 per cent."
- Yamasaki in Bloomberg
When Japan Tobacco bought RJR, it was expensive because the transaction value was 15 times more than then RJR's EBITDA, and the assumed offered price for Gallaher was about 11 times,Daiwa Institute's Yamasaki said. "It's not too expensive...