ear specialist :

Search Words
You can search or browse for words

ear specialist

  • n  a physician who specializes in the ear and its diseases
News & Articles

  • Ear twitch is frustrating, but won't affect hearing
    Dear Dr. Roach: For the past eight months, I have had a twitch in the inside of my right ear. I can hear it twitching, and I can feel it. It seems to get worse when I talk on the phone (it's my phone ear), but sometimes I wake up with it twitching. I have gone to my general practitioner for help. He referred me to an ear specialist. They did a hearing test, which I passed with flying colors ...
    Feb. 20, 2014 - Detroit News

Bee Dictionary: Search, browse, look at common errors, idioms and more.