dynamic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an efficient incentive
they hoped it would act as a spiritual dynamic on all churches
- a characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality
a dynamic market
a dynamic speaker
the dynamic president of the firm
- a of or relating to dynamics
- a (used of verbs (e.g. `to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. `running' in `running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being
- She is challenged by a pair of dynamic younger candidates in Barack Obama and John Edwards.
- In the most dynamic markets of Asia, PTI reaches the men and women who sway opinions, control business and lead the consumer trends that others follow.
- But his lasting accomplishment was in changing the Asian political dynamic, showing that environmentalism can go hand in hand with development.
News & Articles
- Dynamic Energy and Stone Quest, Inc. Complete New Jersey Solar Project
CARTERET, N.J., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynamic Energy completed the installation of a 193.5 kW solar photovoltaic system at the Stone Quest, Inc. facility in Carteret, New Jersey. Stone Quest, Inc. ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- PIMCO Dynamic Credit Income Fund (PCI) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for June 11, 2013
PIMCO Dynamic Credit Income Fund (PCI) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013 - Nasdaq
- PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund (PDI) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for June 11, 2013
PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund (PDI) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for June 11, 2013
June 10, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Steve Carell in MLive.com
It doesn't certainly mean the end of the show,he said. "I think it's just a dynamic change to the show, which could be a good thing, actually. Add some new life and some new energy ...... I see it as a positive in general for the show."
- President Bush in 940 News
This growth package must be big enough to make a difference in an economy as large and dynamic as ours, which means it should be about one per cent of GDP,Bush said.
- Dana Perino in CNN
The pact would "expand Costa Rica's access to the US market, safeguard that access under international law, attract US and other investment and link Costa Rica to some of the most dynamic economies of our hemisphere," White House press secretary...