- n a soft quilt usually filled with the down of the eider
- It wasn't that the Grevbck bookcases looked any less sturdy, or that the Bibbi Snur duvet covers were any less colorful, or even that the names given to each of the company's 9 .
- Not so long ago, the best one could hope for in extraordinary hotel service was an unusually fluffy imported duvet, express dry cleaning and perhaps even fulfillment of a random .
- The pillow, mattress pad and duvet cover look quite conventional boring even, as they come only in white.
News & Articles
- Trampoline Sheets Enhance What Beds Are Really For
Through the eyes of an adult, a bed is a spot to rest, a refuge for sleep, and a place to recharge before work the next day. But to a kid, a bed really only has one useful purpose: as a trampoline. And since jumping on the bed is rarely allowed, Snurk made this wonderful matching duvet and pillowcase set that turns any mattress into a bouncy playground. Read more...
July 2, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Daniel Radcliffe in People Magazine
I really hope they are a really massive Harry Potter fan,joked Radcliffe. "I hope you walk in and the first thing you see is your face on a duvet."
- Robbie Williams in PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)
Williams told a BBC documentary this month (SEP06), "I could get up in front of 35,000 or 40,000 people and go, 'Look at me, I'm ace'. Then I'd get in the tour coach, go back to my bedroom and pull the duvet over my eyes."
- Nick Clegg in InTheNews.co.uk
Mr Clegg accused the government of having a "collective duvet day" in its management of the economy earlier today. "That is why the proposals in this document offer people - individuals, families and communities - the power to make a better...