- n the part of the small intestine between the stomach and the jejunum
- The duodenum, eleven inches long, is the beginning of the long small intestine.
- The doctors were equally concerned about the working of her duodenum, a source of little-understood hormones.
- How much guts does it take to survive? Nature supplies man with an average 25 feet, four-fifths of it in the small intestine (comprising the duodenum, ileum and jejunum).
News & Articles
- Crisco guards your good health, 1932
Yes, this Crisco ad does indeed feature a diagram of the human digestive tract, complete with stomach and duodenum — the better to illustrate the hazards of using 'cheap fat' for your sweetie's french fries.
June 30, 2013 - Lancaster Eagle-Gazette