duffle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a large cylindrical bag of heavy cloth; for carrying personal belongings
- n a coarse heavy woolen fabric
- The duffle bag contained scuba diving gear.
- Phuntsok arrived in this polluted, traffic-crammed city six days ago, dusty and weary after a 15-day journey from Tibet, a small duffle and a handful of clothes his only possessions.
- Wacky satin topper coats, velvet bustiers over baggy flannel pants, and piqued shoulders on giant neon duffle coats or loud brocade jackets.
News & Articles
- Collaborative Studio JuntoBox Greenlights Boxing Drama ‘The Driver’
Upstart film studio JuntoBox Films has chosen the next project it will develop from its unique fan and filmmaker social community. George Richards’ The Driver will be the fifth feature developed by JuntoBox, co-chair Forest Whitaker announced today at Film Independent’s LA Film Festival . Pic follows a down on his luck boxer turned getaway driver left with a dead partner and a duffle bag of cash ...
June 18, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood