- n a large cylindrical bag of heavy cloth; for carrying personal belongings
- n a coarse heavy woolen fabric
- Modeled after a Coach duffel from the 1960s, it draws on iconic Coach signatures like brass hardware and leather binding, and its appeal crosses over different age groups.
- Now Krakoff has hit his stride, specifically with a series of best-selling handbags, including the Hampton tote and, more recently, the Soho duffel and the Slim duffel, which sold .
- So he started making them himself, selling them to friends and out of duffel bags at parties and DJ shows.
News & Articles
- News 4 investigates security in Mercy Hospital following incident
(KMOV) – News 4 visited Mercy Hospital to see how tight security was after a man allegedly walked right in carrying a bag full of weapons and drugs on Tuesday. According to police, a man disguised himself in an attempt to visit his hospitalized girlfriend after hours. Jerold Baybo, 39, allegedly walked into Mercy Hospital with a duffel bag containing a loaded pistol, a knife, and drugs. Baybo ...
June 12, 2013 - KMOV St. Louis
- Police beat: June 12
A suspicious duffel bag was reported at the James E. Rogers College of Law last week, at approximately 8:42 a.m.
June 11, 2013 - Arizona Daily Wildcat
- Michael Brown is latest D.C. lawmaker to plead guilty to federal charges
Former D.C. Council member Michael A. Brown pleaded guilty Monday to a public corruption charge for accepting tens of thousands of dollars in cash stuffed in duffel bags and coffee cups while in office, following in the footsteps of two other former city lawmakers who pleaded guilty last year to ...
June 11, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Howard K Stern in USA Today
Anna did not have 300 bottles of drugs filling up a duffel bag like the world wants to think,Stern said.
- Chris Gardner in CBS News
There were no keys, so every day you take everything with you,said Gardner. "For a year, I'd take my son, his stroller, a big duffel bag with all his clothes in it, my briefcase, an umbrella, the biggest bag of Pampers in the world, one...
- President Bush in San Diego Union Tribune
When he was a plebe, he was stuffed in a duffel bag and run up the flagpole,Bush said about his former chief of staff who left the school when he married.