dualistic : Definition, Usages, News and More
dooh uh li stik
- a of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of dualism
- What we're seeing instead is a shriveling of grassroots support, Sunni Muslims turning against al-Qaeda and its messianic, dualistic way of looking at the world.
- Although Zoroastrians are few in number, their faith has influenced Judaism, Christianity and Islam with its teachings of a single deity, a dualistic universe of good versus evil .
- The boilerplate was fittingly dualistic.
- Vincent Bollore in Reuters
We were very in favour of the dualistic system that allowed Mediobanca to guarantee its independence,Bollore said, adding that now the situation in Italy had changed.