dsl : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a generic name for digital lines that are provided by telephone companies to their local subscribers and that carry data at high speeds
- I had a smooth experience with the Linksys Etherfast Wireless APCabledsl Router ($169).
- They'll have to prove that their service is dependable; that installation isn't the nightmare it has been for many dsl and cable-modem customers; and that services from .
- Charges appeared on her phone bill even before she had officially ordered dsl, just for having asked about it.
- Michael Dell in Canada NewsWire (press release)
The Internet has more digital content available than ever before - video, music, online gaming. DSL and cable broadband are on the rise, but a great digital experience requires something far faster: fiber,Mr. Dell said. "I applaud the...
- Kevin Martin in Turkish Press
Wireless broadband will be able to reach unserved areas of the country, and it will bring increased competition to the broadband sector that is currently dominated by DSL and cable providers,Martin said.