ds : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a radioactive transuranic element
- n the bureau in the State Department that is responsible for the security of diplomats and embassies overseas
- n an honorary degree in science
- n a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents rickets
- n the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- n the 4th letter of the Roman alphabet
News & Articles
- Ghost Trick is hauntingly good
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective for the DS offers a unique experience in handheld puzzlers. With clever narrative and challenging brainteasers, the game provides a memorable mystery that is sure to remain in your thoughts for some time.
July 4, 2013 - The Record
- Hillsboro Hops end losing streak
H I LL SB OR O HO PS 5, EU GENE EME RAL DS 1 Wednesday night at PK Park, Eugene T H E S T O R Y The Hops snapped a six-game losing streak and averted a three-game sweep by Eugene. WHAT IT M EA N S The season series is squared at 3-3, and Hillsboro has pulled to within two games of the Emeralds ...
July 4, 2013 - Portland Tribune
- Portable gaming revisited: The 3DS and Vita matter, but for different reasons
Nintendo's 3DS and Sony's Vita have taken on very different roles since their respective launches. Here's why you should still care about the ever-changing portable gaming landscape. Originally posted at Reviews - Games and Gear
July 3, 2013 - CNET
- Kelly Rowland in USA Today
As for the one-cup upgrade, Rowland says: "I didn't want to have double Ds and be a little bitty size 2 - that would look nuts!"
- Satoru Iwata in New Delhi Chronicle.com (blog)
Also he added: "When we first launched the DS and the Wii, very few people thought that we would have the success that we have had so far. Because of that, Nintendo had no choice but to try to create that market for those two platforms ourselves."
- Harry Reid in Washington Post
It included 12 Ds, five Fs and two incompletes,Reid said.