drunkenly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r showing effects of much strong drink
He sang drunkenly
- The hilarious (and less violent) clip shows Sutherland, on tour with his band, drunkenly attacking a hotel lobby Christmas tree.
- When I finally told my now fianc that I liked him (as in, liked him liked him), I drunkenly gave him the Anchorman line, "I want to be on you.
- In late March, a Swiss resident of the northern Thai city of Chiang Mai was sentenced under lese-majeste laws to 10 years' imprisonment for drunkenly defacing portraits of the King .
News & Articles
- Sheriff: Gautier man tied to home burglary hours after public drunkenness arrest
A Gautier man was arrested today after authorities say he drunkenly broke into a home.
June 12, 2013 - The Mississippi Press
- Police: Woman repeatedly called 911
EAST FREEDOM - A Freedom Township woman faces multiple charges after police said she drunkenly called 911 operators 19 times in less than an hour, shouting homophobic slurs and blasting music, according to an affidavit.
June 11, 2013 - Altoona Mirror
- Police and fire report: Man tased, arrested
MAN ARRESTED AT RESTAURANT: Battle Creek police said a man, 23, had to be tased and arrested after drunkenly arguing with employees at H2O Restaurant, 315 Columbia Avenue, at 12:02 a.m. Saturday.
June 9, 2013 - Battle Creek Enquirer
- James Corden in BBC News
Gary and I were drunkenly singing together in a bar the other night and he said I should come and sing with them at the Albert Hall,Corden added. "I was so sure he wouldn't remember I said yes, and before I knew it I was getting calls...
- Leo Tolstoy in Gather.com
As Leo Tolstoy said, "Attack me, I do this myself, but attack me rather than the path I follow and which I point out to anyone who asks me where I think it lies. If I know the way and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way...
- Ben Stiller in CBS News
He's an official toddler doing the drunken, you know, walking around with the bottle in his hand, drunkenly,Stiller said of Quinn. "He likes to move and he does all the clichÃ© boy things. Loves cars. It's great."