drug-free : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s characteristic of a person not taking illegal drugs or of a place where no illegal drugs are used
- Torres offered samples of whatever Tygart might need to help prove her drug-free status DNA, hair, blood, urine.
- The President planned to reiterate his initiatives for the fight: drug-free schools and workplaces, expanded drug treatment, stronger law enforcement and drug interdiction efforts .
- But "rehabilitation of any significant number of addicts in a drug-free condition is a completely unrealistic goal," according to the director of Georgia's drug program .
News & Articles
- HOPEWELL BOROUGH: Substance abuse program slated June 19
The Hopewell Borough Board of Health will host a free parent education program — the Partnership for a Drug-Free New Jersey’s (PDFNJ) “15 Minute Child Break”—on June 19 at 7 p.m. at Hopewell Borough Hall, 88 E. Broad St.
June 17, 2013 - Hopewell Valley News
- California men en route to Bonnaroo arrested for drugs
Jamie O'Kain and Brandon Dorsky are both charged with felony drug possession within 1,000 feet of a drug-free school zone and criminal trespassing for refusing to leave a hotel.
June 13, 2013 - WKRN Nashville
- Austin Dental Center Announces Use of Drug-Free Sedation Technique Using NuCalm System
Dr. John Glennon of the Austin Dental Center is pleased to announce a new approach to alleviating the anxiety that many dental patients experience during office visits. The revolutionary NuCalm system is a drug-free sedation technique that involves a combination of reducing the sensory experiences of the patient, application of gentle electrical pulses and a dietary supplement that blocks ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Marion Jones in USA Today
When I stepped on that track, I thought everybody was drug-free, including myself,Jones said. "I apologize for having to put everybody through all of this. I'm trying to move on. I hope that everybody else can move on, too."
- Kevin Harvick in International Herald Tribune
I'm 99 percent sure that everybody in the Cup garage is clean,Harvick said. "I just want the perception to be known of how the drug testing is done, when it's done. We obviously are known as a drug-free environment at my company."
- Scott Weiland in Washington Post
After nearly seven years of marriage I am truly grateful to have a loving husband, drug-free for 3 1/2 years now, who is able to care for me during this challenging time,Weiland said in her statement.