drub : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- Yellow men made no mass attack on whites in China last week, but here and there yellow fingers pulled triggers and grasped bludgeons wherewith to drub white flesh: .
- The case, frozen for more than 20 years, was built on confessions Skakel made to friends at the Elan School, a drub rehabilitation center for kids in Maine.
- As he drives away from the scene of his sin, the African drums drub out a judgment: "White hunter, black heart.
News & Articles
- LOCAL ROUNDUP: Grizzlies roll over Phoenixville
The Boyertown Grizzlies erupted for four runs in the first inning and five more in the third to drub Phoenixville, 11-1, in a Twin County League Junior Legion contest Tuesday night at deSanno Field. The game ended after five innings due to the 10-run rule. Ryan Weller pitched the first four innings for the Grizzlies and gave up two hits and no runs with three strikeouts and five walks. Pat ...
July 3, 2013 - The Mercury