- v rain lightly
- v moisten with fine drops
- s (of rain) falling lightly in very small drops
- The Cure Must Begin at HomeTHE weather was dreary and drizzling one morning last week as 500 people filed into the silent Ackermann plant of the Wheeling Steel Corp.
- Amid a drizzling rain 275,840 Brussels ballots went to van Zeeland, 69,242 to Degrelle and 18% were blank.
- With Don Durdan, a left-handed right halfback, and Bob Dethman, a right-handed left halfback, carrying out clever hocus-pocus despite a drizzling rain, they fooled the Devils .
News & Articles
- Sun shines for Strawberry Festival 2013 in Topsfield
What began as a dreary, drizzling day magically morphed into a warm and sunny afternoon in Topsfield last Saturday – and just in time for the 45th annual Strawberry Festival. The event started out a slow but quickly picked up as the sky cleared by late morning, bringing out hundreds of residents and out-of-towners to gather in Topsfield’s picturesque Town Common for yummy strawberry shortcake ...
June 14, 2013 - Tri-Town Transcript
- Free Press Test Kitchen recipe: Grilled Veggie Sandwich
The leftover grilled veggies can be cut into big chunks and tossed with hot cooked pasta. Use your favorite sauce or a drizzling of olive oil and Parmesan cheese shavings.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Top 10 rainy day activities and ways to beat the boredom
Whether it’s heavy rain coming up the East Coast, a storm full of thunder and lightning, or just a drizzling day of fog, don’t let the weather get you down. read more
June 8, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Nadia Petrova in Forbes
The conditions were I think the worst,Petrova said. "It was cold, it was windy - before we went on it was a little bit drizzling."
- Lewis Hamilton in International Herald Tribune
I was very comfortable before it started raining,Hamilton said. "Then it began drizzling and I did not want to take any risks. Then he (Vettel) passed me and I was told I should stay in front of him. I could not believe it. Then, in the...
- Ryan Church in USA Today
It was a steady rain right from the beginning,Nationals outfielder Ryan Church said. "It wasn't like it was misting or drizzling. It got locked in over us and it was coming down steadily."