- r in a dry laconic manner
- You lucky folks can catch 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days, the Romanian abortion drama, and The Band's Visit, a drily delightful comedy about an Egyptian military orchestra stranded .
- He did not even keep a diary--"To do so would have inhibited my work," he comments drily in the preface to his autobiography.
- But William Rehnquist, writing for a six-Justice majority, said drily that where the state's standard is not "so irrational that it may be branded arbitrary," the individual's .
News & Articles
- FBI Drones Have Been Used In America, Director Reveals
FBI drones are used on United States soil. That was the new revelation from FBI directior Robert Mueller, who was testifying Wednesday in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. The Christian Science Monitor drily noted that some senators seemed astonished to learn that the FBI possessed surveillance drones. Sen. Charles Grassley (R-IO) had asked if... Read more » FBI Drones Have Been Used In ...
June 20, 2013 - The Inquisitr