- v have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- v experience while sleeping
- s conceived of or imagined or hoped for
his dreamed symphony that would take the world of music by storm
- Before her race in Islamabad, Muqimyar dreamed of winning a medal for her country.
- Miraculously, it's better than we could have dreamed.
- Subsisting on ramen and fried chicken, he dreamed not of being a pop star but of making music.
News & Articles
- NASA selects Spokane native as astronaut trainee
As a child she dreamed of traveling in space. Now Anne McClain’s dream is a step closer to reality as she was chosen as one of NASA’s eight newest astronaut trainees.
June 23, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Love of Africa inspires decor
Growing up in Farmington, Minn., Cass Stillman dreamed of adventures in faraway places. So a week after she graduated from college, she moved to the other side of the world: South Africa, to work as a dental hygienist. "I wanted to work someplace they spoke English," she said.
June 23, 2013 - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- They dreamed a dream
They dreamed a dream
June 20, 2013 - Ventura County Reporter
- President Bush in Bloomberg
Sketching a vision of the Middle East in 60 years time, Bush predicted again that Palestinians "will have the homeland they have long dreamed of and deserved."
- Serena Williams in Los Angeles Times
The more we play, the better it gets,Serena said. "You know, when we play our match on Saturday, it's for everything. This is what we dreamed of when we were growing up in Compton 20-something years ago. So, you know, this is what we...
- Brett Favre in USA Today
Obviously had we gone to the Super Bowl, that would have been the icing on the cake,said Favre, "but it was way better than even I could have dreamed of. I really believe my biggest accomplishment this year was winning over the majority of...