dray : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a low heavy horse cart without sides; used for haulage
- For fusing two unrelated phrases and turning the viceregal carriage into a dray, to PTI'S imperthnthn editor, an Emily-colored blush.
- Mayfield portrays him as a dray horse, faithfully clopping to the fadeout.
- He drives a Rolls-Royce that pants and sputters like a dray mare about to be shot.
News & Articles
- MPD detention officer fired for sexual assault
A Milledgeville Police Department detention officer allegedly assaulted a female detainee in the city jail Tuesday. The officer was fired for the incident, according to Police Chief Dray Swicord.
June 7, 2013 - The Union-Recorder
- Tom Izzo in ESPN
Dray is making some progress but we're not naming any buildings after him yet,Izzo said.
- Flip Saunders in Washington Post
Dray set the tone for team play early,Saunders said after the Wizards dished out 28 assists, the most since having 34 against New York more than a month ago.
- Icchak Cukierman in Baltimore Jewish Times
CRIF President Roger Cukierman told JTA, "At the CRIF, we are neutral. Dray organized this voyage by Royal and was clumsy about it. Now he is looking for a scapegoat."