- n a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- n an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
- n the literary genre of works intended for the theater
- n the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
- HBO is betting that Mexican soap fans will go for a gritty, and expensive, drama about women in prison.
- But across Europe, drama is increasingly being used as a way to help homeless people make their way back to confidence and self-esteem, and even a small income.
- Today at press tour, Starz played a trailer of its Roman drama Spartacus, debuting in January 2010.
News & Articles
- Wheaton Drama hosts preview night for high school students
WHEATON – The Wheaton Drama company is offering a free night of admission for high schoolers to preview the upcoming production of "Romeo and Juliet," according to a news release.
June 24, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- The Real Housewives of Miami Season 3 First Look: 2 Weddings Means "Double the Drama"—Watch Now!
Here comes the drama! Bravo's The Real Housewives of Miami is set to return this summer for its highly anticipated third season, and we've got your exclusive first look at the...
June 24, 2013 - E! Online
- EMMYS: Drama Guest Contenders
Paula Bernstein is an AwardsLine contributor. A look at the leading Emmys contenders for drama guest roles this season. Nathan Lane WHAT: The Good Wife WHY: “Why would I joke?” asks Nathan Lane’s Clarke Hayden, the trustee brought in to oversee Lockhart/Gardner and get the firm back on track. It’s a fitting question for Lane, who is better known for his comic delivery than for his dramatic chops ...
June 23, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Carlton Cuse in The Canadian Press
It really feels awesome there are so many good shows on television right now, and Damon and I feel that we're in a sort of renaissance period for TV drama,said Carlton Cuse, who shares executive producer duties on "Lost" with Damon Lindelof.
- Lance Armstrong in Scottish Daily Record
Armstrong added: "That's not going to happen. There's been a lot of drama between Alberto and me but at the end of the day we sit as a team."
- Susan Lucci in Worcester Telegram
Susan Lucci of "All My Children" called her the "queen of modern daytime drama. I would not even be here today if Agnes Nixon had not created Erica Kane," she said of her character.