dragon : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a creature of Teutonic mythology; usually represented as breathing fire and having a reptilian body and sometimes wings
- n a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- n a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus
- n any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body
- Becoming a dragon isn't nearly the challenge of remaining one.
- Two monster dragons, alternately benevolent and merciless, writhe completely across China in the shape of her two mightiest rivers, the Yangtze which Chinese call "Long River,".
- Emmy and her little brother Max (and with names like those, you can bet their folks are PBS donors) find a magic dragon scale and are whisked off to Dragon Land, where they .
News & Articles
- Jade Dragon to open on Manchester's Elm Street, continuing family tradition
The owners of Jade Dragon restaurants in Merrimack and Milford will soon open their third location at 1087 Elm St., a space once occupied by the Black Brimmer and its short-lived successor, Blu Night Club Bar and Grill.
June 19, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- Dragon Mobile Assistant Expands with Intelligent Driver Mode
Nuance Communications, Inc. today announced that its Dragon Mobile Assistant app for Android is updated with new proactive assistant features, including an intellige
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Crimson Dragon is Panzer Dragoon with a side of laser-gravy
Grounding Inc's Crimson Dragon already had a lot in common with the Panzer Dragoon series. Given that it was under development by the same core team that worked on Panzer Dragoon, including creator Yukio Futatsugi, the similarities weren't exactly surprising. After trying out the latest iteration of the game and speaking with Futatsugi at E3, it seems that any distinction between Crimson Dragon ...
June 18, 2013 - Joystiq
- Ray Muzyka in MarketWatch (press release)
Last year's launch of Dragon Age: Origins was one of the most successful in BioWare's 15-year history and one of the most successful new IP launches in the 28 year history of EA,said Dr. Ray Muzyka, Senior Vice President of Electronic Arts...
- Dong Zhiming in Forbes
They had believed that the 'dragon bones' were from the dragons flying in the sky,said Dong, a professor with the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Stuart Rothenberg in Washington Post
When Edwards stood his ground against Fox, and now Obama and Clinton, it was an attempt for each of them to present themselves as slayers of the dragon, the deadly Fox dragon,said Stuart Rothenberg, editor of a nonpartisan political...