- a on or of lower floors of a building
the downstairs (or downstair) phone
- r on a floor below
the tenants live downstairs
- Loving is a classic upstairs-downstairs story, with the emphasis on downstairs.
- The six other workers in the restaurant were forced downstairs, where they were tied up, their mouths sealed with duct tape, and plastic bags placed over their heads.
- Iranhotspot My friend just came up from downstairs apparently some of the shots killed at least 8 ppl downstairs so bloody and the driver is dead #ritt.
News & Articles
- Live music in Park City for June 22 through June 26
Candy's River House at the Spur, 9:30 p.m.Chris Bender at Ruth's Chris Steak House, 6 p.m.DJ Scooter at Downstairs, 8 p.
June 21, 2013 - Park Record
- Vail Daily column: Bee in bonnet, bug in bathrobe
It was a typical Sunday afternoon, except I was naked and my wife was screaming. To be clear one had nothing to do with the other. I had just come out of the shower when I heard her howling downstairs.
June 21, 2013 - Vail Daily
- Construction under way at Woolworth building
Demolition of the 25,000-square-foot Woolworth building in downtown Riverhead began this week. Michael Butler, Woolworth Revitalization LLC’s managing partner, said Thursday a construction crew is in the midst of demolishing the building’s interior. “It’s moving along,” Mr. Butler said. “Right now we’re essentially opening up the whole downstairs and getting rid of everything that was [...]
June 21, 2013 - The Suffolk Times
- Clayton Anderson in Forbes
Happy Father's Day to everybody downstairs,said US astronaut Clay Anderson.
- Marcus Spears in International Herald Tribune
It wasn't nothing major, just like the ground was moving,defensive lineman Marcus Spears said. "I was in my room upstairs, so we had to get downstairs. That was my first time. You don't get those in Louisiana."
- Randy Shannon in Seattle Times
If I was like Charlie, getting surgery or something like that, I wouldn't be downstairs because you're going to get injured,Shannon said. "There's so many things coming at you, cords on the ground, it's a way of getting hurt even worse."