downside : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a negative aspect of something that is generally positive
there is a downside even to motherhood
- So is there a downside at all, or is this medicine so delicious that you look forward to getting sick? The answer is yes, there is a downside.
- This is when we first confronted the downside to uploading our every medical judgment.
- There's no downside to it.
- Ben Bernanke in guardian.co.uk
Incoming information has suggested that the baseline outlook for real activity in 2008 has worsened and the downside risks to growth have become more pronounced,Bernanke said.