double-chinned : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having sagging folds of flesh beneath the chin or lower jaw
- A paunchy, baldheaded, double-chinned man, whose trousers seem never to have been pressed, smiled the smile of vindication.
- Fortnight ago Roy Asa Haynes, double-chinned champion of the ultra-Drys, was appointed Acting Prohibition Commissioner (PTI, April 4) to the rousing cheers of the Anti-Saloon .
- Three years ago strapping, vigorous Ontario started taking the orders of a chubby, double-chinned, deep-dimpled, dynamic man she calls "Mitch.
News & Articles
- The No. 1 Most Important Trick for Selfies
Selfies are all about angle, angle, angle. Position the camera up and you look like a double-chinned worm with eyebrows. Angle the camera down and you could pass for a back-page Victoria's Secret model. See also: 10 Selfies Gone Terribly Wrong This video sums up the most important lesson on selfies in 14 seconds. You're welcome. BONUS: Pretty Girls Reveal Their Ugly Faces Online Image: YouTube ...
Aug. 9, 2013 - Mashable