- n the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- n an operating system that is on a disk
- v sleep in a convenient place
- Wherever you go in Kerala, in every hotel, doss house or beach hut, you are invited to an ayurvedic massage.
- Grandson of the Earl of Gainsborough, he went to public schools, to Cambridge, to Chichester Theological College, and, he says, "completed my education in the doss-houses of .
- Dope fiends are commonly pictured lying stupefied in Chinese doss houses.
News & Articles
- Belmont Results
FIRST-6 fur(T); $72,000; alw; 3up 11 Hnnbl Lctr (Mrgh) 8.00 3.10 2.50 9 Palace (Velasquez) 2.60 2.10 7 Slamarama (Castellano) 3.50 Scr: Skylander, Spiral Stair, Doctor Doss, Hear the Footsteps, Best Actor, Roman Invasion, Laysh Laysh Laysh. * Exacta (11-9) $15.60 * Trifecta...
June 14, 2013 - New York Post
- Monograph Publishing Releases New Children’s Book About Worms and the Environment
Monograph Publishing: “Molly Green Likes Worms,” by Doss Brodhead Margiotta is a children’s book about Molly Green, a 6-year-old little girl who loves to help her Nana in the garden. Molly is very concerned about taking care of the Earth, and as they dig in the soil together planting flowers and vegetables, her Nana teaches her the importance of worms and how they benefit our planet. (PRWeb June ...
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Doss leads Dive Christian past Community Baptist, 8-7
BEDFORD — The local church teams took to the fields at Murray Park, and Dive Christian’s Brittany Doss was a holy terror for Community Baptist to handle Monday night. D ...
June 11, 2013 - Bedford Times-Mail