dosed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v treat with an agent; add (an agent) to
The ray dosed the paint
- v administer a drug to
- s treated with some kind of application
a mustache dosed with bear grease
- Though he was healthy, Hahnemann dosed himself with the drug and observed that he experienced the same fevers and chills that characterize the disease it is supposed to cure.
- To prevent him from getting sick in such close quarters, he is dosed with antibiotics.
- She dosed herself with the usual antiparasitics, but the diarrhea kept returning.
News & Articles
- Coffee Poisoning: Doctor Charged With Assault
A Houston doctor is accused of poisoning her lover’s coffee with a chemical found in antifreeze, but claims she’s totally innocent. Ana Maria Gonzalez-Angulo, an oncologist specializing in breast cancer, allegedly dosed Dr. George Blumenschein’s coffee with the chemical and …
June 11, 2013 - WebProNews