dormie : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s in match play a side that stands as many holes ahead as there are holes remaining to be played
he was dormie three and still lost the match
- Dormie Little Sirs: Your account of the final match of the American Amateur in PTI, Sept.
- At the 16th, with Emery dormie, Little hit two prodigious wood shots to a green 512 yd.
- He lost the first hole, lay dormie, won the second with a par 3 to Hagen's 4.
- Tiger Wood in Reuters Canada
It put us dormie. It basically gave us a shot of momentum after they just birdied 15,Woods told reporters.
- Phil Mickelson in Sports Network
I had a chance yesterday and today on 14 to go dormie-four if I could have made par, and I three-putted there,said Mickelson. "Conditions were tougher today."