- n a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for a woman
- VIOLETA CHAMORRO will answer to dona, but Managua's grande dame, publisher of La Prensa, wants no part of the Sandinistas she once supported.
News & Articles
- Missile crisis caused concern, not panic, in North Hills, Eld says
By Dona S. Dreeland Worries about the potential dangers of the Cold War were at the top of many people’s minds during the early 1960s. John Eld, then a ...
June 27, 2013 - Pine Creek Journal
- Zelienople Fourth of July parade ‘good family time’
By Dona S. Dreeland If your morning is free on July 4, there’s a parade waiting — to watch or to march in. For 25 years, the Zelienople Rotary ...
June 27, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Sunland Park restaurant upgraded
LAS CRUCES —The New Mexico Environment Department has upgraded Dona Chole Tortillas and Tostadas, 1809 McNutt Road in Sunland Park to an "approved" status.
June 27, 2013 - Las Cruces Sun-News
- Bill Richardson in Guardian Unlimited
This positive vote for the spaceport ballot initiative means America's new frontier begins in southern New Mexico,Gov. Bill Richardson said Thursday. "I'm proud that the people of Dona Ana County chose a high-tech and high-wage future,...
- Stephen Harper in Canoe.ca
When I talked to Doug subsequent to my conversation with Dona and Tom Zytaruk, and I started to inquire, we started to bang heads together about where this story was coming from,Harper said.
- Amar Singh in Outlook
SP leader Amar Singh, however, told reporters "Nobody from our side has officially gone to Dona Ganguly. If someone went on our behalf, I don't know about it. But if Ganguly wants to join SP, we will consider ourselves lucky."