- n a shifty deceptive person
- n small oval cake of corn bread baked or fried (chiefly southern)
- Grover Cleveland Bergdoll, 66, Philadelphia playboy and World War I draft dodger, who fled to Germany in 1920, came home in 1939 and served almost five years in Army prisons .
- Ali the draft dodger, Frazier the white man's champ v.
News & Articles
- Donnie Baseball returns to Bronx wearing Dodger blue
Don Mattingly is a Yankees icon. But he won't be wearing his old pinstripes when he returns to Yankee Stadium on Tuesday with his struggling Dodgers club.
June 17, 2013 - Major League Baseball
- Clarkie's weekly column at a glance
You can put another shrimp and a Dodger Dog on the barbie as the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Arizona Diamondbacks will open the 2014 MLB season in Australia at the historic Sydney Cricket Grounds.
June 17, 2013 - The Bradford Era
- Mattingly Proudly Wears Dodger Blue, but Pinstripes Still Befit Him
When Don Mattingly, now in his third season as the Dodgers’ manager, returns for a two-game series against the Yankees beginning Tuesday, it will be his first trip to Yankee Stadium in six years.
June 15, 2013 - New York Times
- Frank McCourt in San Jose Mercury News
We are thrilled that Manny wants to be a Dodger and that he has made such a tremendous commitment to the Los Angeles community,McCourt said in a statement. "We witnessed something very special last year in the way that our fans connected...