- v walk unsteadily
- s mentally or physically infirm with age
his mother was doddering and frail
- There remains a small slightly doddering crowd that's up for small, well-written comedies like Helen Hunt's Then She Found Me, which is currently playing in a release that will .
- The cabinet of doddering old Themistocles Sophoulis resigned.
- Not because of any journalistic ambition, but because they sought an instrument for power, Bonfils Tammen bought the doddering Post for $12,500, imported Hearstlings, doctors .
News & Articles
- Man forces lover to beat video game before getting proposal
Yes! (Credit: EquinnoxX/Imgur Screenshot by Chris Matyszczyk/CNET) The subject of love bedevils us all. Yet once you've found it, how do you propose to the woman with whom you want to spend your doddering dotage? For one gamer, there was an absolute solution: create a game that she would have to play to the end to win his heart. I am tearfully grateful to Kotaku for revealing the tale of ...
July 25, 2013 - CNET
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz in MiamiHerald.com
These aren't just the comments of some doddering anti-Semite who is losing his faculties,Wasserman Schultz said. "These malicious comments were officially distributed by Cuba's government. They should be seen as what they are -- an...
- Elizabeth Ashley in Hartford Courant
Generally, if you see an old woman on television or film, she tends to be one of two things,says Ashley on a recent evening after rehearsal. "She is either a monstrous grotesque or a doddering fool. And I think that's more than...
- Stephen Lang in White Plains Journal News
Jim Stockdale is one of the two or three most-decorated naval heroes in the history of this country and for people to think of him as some deer-in-the-headlights, doddering man I find repulsive,Lang says.