divinely : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r by divine means
the divinely appointed means of rescue from temporal existence
- No Ordinary Leader Divinely Inspired.
- Boris Karloff is a perfect klutz as the monstrously eager lover of Elsa Lanchester, whose creator, the divinely hysterical Colin Clive, endowed her with virginity and attitude.
- His Holiness claims to be no more than the divinely delegated and elected viceregent of Christ.
- Annie Potts in AHN | All Headline News
Designing Womenco-star Annie Potts told eonline.com that the tragic star was a "goddess," further describing Carter as "Beautiful and brainy, smart and funny, prim and sexy, wickedly talented and divinely sweet."
- Richard Schiff in USA Today
He was "one of those rare combinations of divinely gifted and incredibly generous," said Richard Schiff, who plays Toby Ziegler.
- Jeff Kottkamp in New York Times
In Florida, Lt. Gov. Jeff Kottkamp asked people to pray that God "would guide and direct our civil leaders and provide them with wisdom and divinely inspired solutions."