- n someone who distills alcoholic liquors
- The chemical-cocktail movement grew out of a 2005 symposium sponsored by Dutch distiller Bols.
- Paul du Bonnet, distiller, sportsman, scion of the du Bonnets whose aperitif advertisements plaster every other billboard in France; by the onetime Christine Coty, daughter of .
- Everybody's an editor now, a distiller of information.
- Daniel in ABC 4
Daniel Schlyter said, "Vinocur actually means a distiller which was a popular profession among Jews because it was a privilege to be able to distill liquor."
- Brenda Jackson in Earthtimes (press release)
JohnsonDiversey spares no effort to make its operations more effective,said Brenda Jackson , Accounts Payable Manager at JohnsonDiversey. "Adoption of Brainware Distiller has enabled the company to realize significant cost savings,...
- Grant Achatz in Chicago Tribune
We take green Thai chilies, lemongrass, fish sauce, ginger, and run them though a rotary distiller to produce a perfectly clear aromatic essence of the basic Thai flavors,Achatz explained. "This might be too literal for you, but it really...