- n the process of going into solution
the dissolving of salt in water
- v become weaker
- v cause to go into a solution
- v come to an end
- v stop functioning or cohering as a unit
- v cause to lose control emotionally
- v lose control emotionally
- v cause to fade away
- v pass into a solution
- v become or cause to become soft or liquid
- v bring the association of to an end or cause to break up
- v declare void
- Forget multiculturalism: this was novel globalism and an inquiry into what the boundary-dissolving author called transmigration.
- The parliament in Tbilisi responded by dissolving the autonomous region altogether.
- The SteriPen has no dissolving tablets or plug-ins, you just stick it in a glass or bottle, turn it on and in roughly 48 seconds 16oz.
News & Articles
- NY Legislature votes against Peace Bridge agency
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - New York's Legislature is beginning the process of dissolving a bi-national agency over a growing conflict with Canada over the Peace Bridge in Buffalo.
June 12, 2013 - New Jersey Herald
- LATEST NEWS
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York's Legislature is beginning the process of dissolving a bi-national agency over a growing conflict with Canada over the Peace Bridge in Buffalo.
June 12, 2013 - Greenwich Time
- Druley: Area schools headed to Chicago Catholic League
Marmion, Aurora Christian, St. Francis, Montini and Marian Central are set to merge from the dissolving Suburban Christian Conference into the Chicago Catholic League in football and boys soccer beginning in the 2014-15 school year.
June 11, 2013 - Kane County Chronicle
- LeAnn Rimes in OverTheLimit.info (blog)
On her website Rimes said this about the couple's divorce: "After much thoughtful mutual consideration, Dean and I have agreed to move forward with dissolving our marriage. This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Washington Post
Addressing countries that voted for the sanctions, Ahmadinejad said the only impact of the sanctions would be "dissolving your reputation," the official Islamic Republic News Agency quoted him as telling the veterans gathered at the former US...
- Eddie Cibrian in Buffalo News
Cibrian, who is publicly romancing singer LeAnn Rimes, said, "From the outset I have made a conscious decision to try and keep this matter private and not discuss it in the press. While my wife and I are dissolving our marriage, we will work...